header

Today big day on Tennis/swimming not on GMAT

Today I never sarted any GMAT test Preparation .I went to tennis and swimming class
Tennis class review session,I learnt below:

Tennis:
Baseline return straight/cross court
Midcourt (service line return to midcourt)
Lobbing with smash at the net and run to take the lob at the baseline
Back hand and Forehand stroke at the baseline.
Volley at the net and Half Volley at the Base line
Drop short at the net - Here it is basically need to hold the opposite side of the rocket and just drop the ball

Swimming:
Back stroke
Free style - I had troble in breathing on the sideInstructor told me to bend the shoulder and take the air inside.

I attended Chandra's son bithday party and learnt some photography with Zoom of object in SLR lense.

No comments: